- 1 (8 oz) container of frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Line an 8 or 9-inch square pan with wax paper.
- In a medium bowl, melt semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave at fifty percent power, or use a double boiler.
- Using an electric mixer on high speed, beat melted chocolate for about 30 seconds.
- Add whipped topping to melted chocolate and beat until well combined and fluffy, 30-60 seconds more.
- Spread chocolate mixture evenly into prepared pan (if mixture is too stiff, press into pan with lightly dampened hands). Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove pan from freezer and turn chocolate mixture onto a cutting board; cut into one-inch squares. Return squares to freezer for another 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt milk chocolate chips with 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and stir until well combined. Dip frozen chocolate squares into melted chocolate to coat. Place on wax paper to set. Keep chocolates in an airtight container in the refrigerator.